1. The administrator of employees’ personal data is SKK SPÓŁKA AKCYJNA headquartered in Cracow at the following address: ul. Gromadzka 54a, 30-719 Cracow, REGON: 351552160, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
2. Compliance with the data protection principles is supervised by the Data Protection Officer designated by the Administrator, Mr. Łukasz Zegarek, who can be contacted by sending a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address given above.
3. Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) General Data Protection Regulation (legitimate interest – replying to a message), in order to reply to a message sent using the contact form.
4. The recipients of your personal data will be entities managing the website and entities servicing the software used by the Administrator, as well as entities authorised to receive data on the basis of law regulations.
5. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country (i.e. a country not belonging to the European Economic Area) and/ or an international organization. Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to reply to the message sent, and after this period for the period in which the law requires to storage the data or for the period of limitation of possible claims.
6. With regard to the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
a) the right of access to the data content, the right to rectify the data, the right to delete the data, the right to limit the data processing, the right to raise an objection,
b) the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) if it is considered that the personal data processing breakes the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation.
7. Providing data marked with an asterisk is necessary to send a message using the contact form. The consequence of not prividing the data is the inability to send the message. Providing other data is voluntary and does not affect the possibility of sending the message.
8. The processing of your personal data will not involve making decisions based solely on automated processing, including the data will not be profiled.