Voice systems are a solution prepared for the businesses for which the efficient warehouse management and picking products is a basis of functioning. Through the use of technologies enabling speech recognition and spoken text transformation to voice commands, such systems greatly improve productivity, accuracy, ergonomics and safety warehouse operators.
Operating principle of voice system is extremely simple. The person who prepares the picking receives precise information from a system - which product and from which location needs to be taken. The operator confirms the execution of task by short voice messages. Importantly, at any time the warehouseman can stop the process on request, and after some time resume it. All this without having to hold a traditional hand held terminal, which greatly facilitates the operator a lifting or carrying the goods.
Benefits of implementation:
- Increase in the labor productivity on average by 15 to 20% - reduction in the cost of picking even up to 30%.
- Raising the level of safety and ergonomics for the operators work.
- A significant increase in quality and accuracy of picking - even by 100% (compared with conventional terminals).
- Shortening the initiation time of new employees.
- Commercial chains - logistics companies.
- Cold stores.
- Companies with an extensive warehouse ecosystem.
- Industrial companies.
- Enterprises implementing large and complex orders, characterized by diversity and fragmentation of goods.
"After the implementation of the voice system, work efficiency increased by 20-30% depending on the kind of assortment, what affects measurable financial benefits."