Traceability is not a ready solution implemented for every client in the same way. This solution should be considered as an ecosystem of equipment and systems cooperating each other which allows maintaining the highest quality standards of production and goods distribution.
The most important function of Traceability is to provide complete information about an origin of each of the products or subassemblies used in the production process. Thanks to that it is much easier to detect which component causes declines in quality of carried out products, or quickly determine from which supplier a defective product comes from.
The requirement of applying the Traceability in the production process currently concerns the food, pharmaceutical and automotive industries, however, more and more companies from other industries decide to implement that kind of solutions.
SKK in its offer has a technology (bar codes, RFID tags), supplies (labels, tags), reading systems (terminals and readers), software (SKK Warehouse, SKK Smart product family) and labeling systems (printers, applicators, labeling stations) allowing the implementation of complete Traceability infrastructure. The selection of the individual components depends on needs of the specific client and the scale of his business.
Benefits of implementation:
- reduction of costs of production and quality control, through full access to a quality of components
- the possibility of rapid response and stopping a production at a time of faulty parts detection
- significant reducing in the amount of complaints
- reduction in the risk of placing on the market the defective batches of products
- FMCG industry companies
- pharmaceutical companies
- automotive industry enterprises
- production companies