Pickers and traders of goods in the supply chain know that the right determination of the shelf or pallet can significantly optimize the processes associated with managing inventory. However, not every technology nor material pass under certain conditions well.
When planning the implementation of the standard of marking pallets or shelves we take into account several factors that have an impact on its durability and effectiveness:
- used consumables should be adapted to the conditions in the warehouse (eg. a different type of labels serve marking racks standing in a cold room and another in the standard warehouse)
- in the case of tall warehouses and goods stored at high altitudes the technology should allow the reading of labels from long distances
- the technology used must be selected based on the environment - in some cases, will test the standard barcodes, and guilty of better use, eg. with RFID tags.
SKK offers a wide range of consumables and technologies for precise marking of pieces of equipment warehouses, such as shelves or pallets. The use of specific materials and technologies depends on the particular implementation, so before we offer a specific solution, we need to know the specifics and conditions in the warehouse.
- optimize storage through accurate determination of shelves and pallets
Who uses it:
- any company that wants to optimize storage space
"SKK is a company flexible and robust. They can adjust your product to that of a software company and the applicable procedures of storage."