Legible and durable product labelling is essential to modern production processes. Increasingly, it is not solely and exclusively an element of internal procedures but a legal requirement in some sectors, such as pharmacy or FMCG. Therefore, all errors made in the process of creation and production of labelling not only affect reputation but may have legal consequences. Centralized label life cycle management helps avoid errors and automate the process.
Depending on the scale of production, the number of printers or the yearly volume of labels produced, you can choose one of three available software versions:
Design & Print – solution dedicated to small and middle-sized companies (up to 10 printers). It allows to significantly simplify operations associated with designing and printing labels. Features known from Microsoft Word make creating labels as quick and comfortable as writing a document. The software is available in two versions: Designer Express – basic version and Designer Pro – version enhanced with additional features.
- it allows to create labels containing text, graphics, frames, lines, bar codes and RFID tags;
- supports any type of 2D and RFID codes;
- includes a creator for GS1 and special-purpose logistic labels.
Design & Controlled Print – solution dedicated to small and medium-sized companies (up to 10 printers), in which designing and printing labels is a critical element of the production process. It has all features of the Designer class solutions. It allows to improve printing without the need to involve the IT department. Printing system integration makes it possible to increase the precision of label printing and eliminate errors. Depending on version, two options are available: PowerForms and PowerForms Suite.
- intuitive interface of label design application;
- solutions allowing to maximize print efficiency;
- print system integration allowing to eliminate errors.
Managed Design & Controlled Print – comprehensive solution designed for big companies and enterprises using quality management systems or running regulated production. It allows centralized management at each stage of label life cycle. The solution includes all the features of Designer, the label design software, as well as an application development tool, document management system, network printing system, integrated printing system, non-production environment and change and transfer system. An important feature of the system is its scalability: the number of users may vary from five to many thousands. Depending on version, it is available in PRO or Enterprise package.
- centralized label life cycle management without the need to install software on individual work stations;
- possibility to centrally manage all manual printing applications;
- smooth integration with systems like SAP or Oracle.