"Installation of a labelling system for Saint-Gobain Isover Poland by SKK is a properly executed project and reliable service. Special words of appreciation are due to the implementation team for an innovative and flexible approach to the subject. "- appraises Project Manager from Saint-Gobain Isover Poland - Jerzy Ross-Żółkiewicz.
ISOVER is a worldwide leading manufacturer of mineral wool. In Poland, the Isover brand has been present since 1993 and is a part of the Saint-Gobain Construction Products Poland Sp. z. o.o. offer with headquarter in Gliwice. There is also located Isover's factory which has two lines of glass wool production and a line of rock wool production.
Company from Gliwice belongs in turn to the Saint-Gobain Group - a worldwide leader in the field of construction that provides innovative products and solutions, taking into account energy saving and environmental protection.
At the beginning of 2006 in a competition the Saint-Gobain Isover Poland Sp. z.o.o. company chose the SKK S.A. as a supplier of labelling stations. That choice resulted from several reasons:
- SKK proposed a solution fitted to customer's needs
- SKK ensured a high standard of service
- Proposed solution was based on reliable and easy-to-use Mectec devices
- SKK's offer was attractive with regard to price
There were installed two labelling stations in Gliwice factory.
- Reliability of the labelling system at the level of 99%
- No downtimes of production line and its high performance
- Ease of use labelling stations
- Improving the aesthetics of packaging